Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 Firmware,Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 Flash file, Below is the direct link to download the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 Stock Firmware (flash file) from GoogleDrive. Firmware contains Flash File Only.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 Firmware
Android Version: 3.0
Product code: INU
Important Notes from softfile.net
Take a Backup of your personal data before flashing or installing the firmware on your smartphone. As this helps you to recover the personal data whenever any thing wrong happens
Download All Full Version Software Mobile and Computer Software Technology updates online Flash files Firmware All Rom All Laptop drivers Computer software, or simply software, is that part of a computer system video edating browsers and antivirus
What is Firmware
Firmware is programming that’s written to the read-only memory (ROM) of a computing device. Firmware, which is added at the time of manufacturing, is used to run user programs on the device. IBM prefers the term microcode
All Full Version Software Mobile and Computer Software Technology updates online Flash files Firmware All Rom All Laptop drivers
How to Flash
- Step 1: Download and extract firmware on your computer.
- Step 2: Download and Extract Odin v3.12 or any new version.
- Step 3: Open Odin v3.12.
- Step 4: Now, restart your Phone in Download Mode (by pressing Home + Power + Volume Down buttons together).
- Step 5: Now, Connect your Samsung device to the computer and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Step 6: Now, Add the firmware file in Odin using AP / PDA button.
- Step 7: Now, Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked before starting the flashing process.
- Step 8: Finally, Click on the start button, sit back and wait few minutes to get the flashing process completed.